Volunteers add value to our program with abundant energy, spectrum of knowledge and compassion. They can be students, housewives, professionals or any concerned citizen.
Volunteers are always welcome as partners and we need such unconditional support for the successful implementation and sustenance of our program.
You can help us in many ways, such as:
- * Assist in teaching children on a daily basis.
- * Conduct classes on arts, handicrafts etc.
- * Conduct workshops on soft skills/life skills
- * Collect and donate materials (please refer to 'Donate in kind' segment)
- * Organize special events for the children (please refer to 'Fun n learn' activities)
Requirement of teachers:
We are looking forward for dedicated teachers for GSV who can teach our students from class 1 - 12 on daily basis for minimum 2 hours. These teachers will be under payroll accordingly.
Besides financial support, donors/sponsors are requested to get involved with our children through mentoring sessions, celebrating special occasions with the children, spending some memorable moments through story-telling and sharing life’s valuable experiences.
Anyone interested, please Contact us at: email@example.com